Monday, December 15, 2008

The mormon fruit of hefner's loins

So turns out Hugh Hefner's grand daughter is a babe, and a Mormon. I served a table of 3 females on Saturday night. It was one's birthday. Upon asking who was paying for whom, one of the girls volunteered to pay for the birthday girl. The birthday girl then said, "Well she can afford it. She is Hugh Hefner's granddaughter.

Hugh Hefner's supposed granddaughter then got rather embarrassed, which lead me to believe that it was true. I had soooooo many questions I wanted to ask her. Mostly I just asked, "Well how is that?" To which she replied, "Kind of weird. I mean, it's a little awkward when grandpa is a total perv." I asked her if Hugh had ever asked her to pose, to which she replied in the negative. So I guess Hefner was able to hold on to a tiny shred of dignity in my eyes.

I asked her if she was a Mormon, to which she replied in the affirmative. I was unclear as to whether or not the rest of her immediate family was LDS, or just inactive.

Anyway, I guess all I am saying here, is I was thrilled to serve a Rigatoni Martino and a glass of water to the granddaughter of one of the filthiest men on planet earth. And she was sooo cute. But one can not simply ask a girl for her number, right after finding out she is Hugh Hefner's granddaughter.

Dammit.

2 comments:

Tod Robbins said...

Amazingly radical. Ha!

Anonymous said...

HOW does that work??
mormons hump like bunnies... i mean really.